Within the aircraft documentation department, you will take part in the implementation of the TSM (symptoms and isolation of faults). For this reason, you will work in collaboration with the employees of the department, subcontracting (S/T) and in relation with other internal services (Engineering, training center, etc.), to manage the technical revisions of the manual under your responsibility. You will also provide assistance to the TECHNICAL SUPPORT department for operator requests.
Your main tasks will be the following ones:
- Launching, planning, monitoring and verifying technical revisions with the subcontractors according to the different criteria (aircraft modifications, service bulletins (SB), etc.).
- Creating technical mock-ups.
- Analysing and responding to the customer queries (operators or internal).
- Proposing improvements to procedures in the manual while complying with documentation standards
- Managing all updates according to the schedule for TSM revisions as well as commitments made with airlines or internal ATR departments
- Researching and monitoring technical data using various tools.
- Being the focal point between the documentation department (including S/T) and various ATR departments.
- Validating or having the technical content validated by Engineering specialists.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
As the successful candidate, you should be able to demonstrate some of the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of aeronautics is required.
- Knowledge in aircraft mechanical engineering (line maintenance) (e.g. licences A, B1/B2 and equivalent).
- Ability to mainly analyse electrical drawings (relays, computer logic, etc.), but also mechanical drawings.
- Knowledge of aircraft manufacturer technical documentation (AMM, IPC, WDM, etc.).
- Knowledge of AIRBUS management tools (in particular IBM)
- Language skills:
- English (read, spoken, written) is mandatory
- Italian would be a plus
- IT skills:
- Knowledge of AIRBUS management tools (prior to SAP)
- Knowledge of current AIRBUS management tools would be a plus
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Microsoft Office suite
- Visual Basic and AcrobatPro would be a plus
- Interpersonal skills:
- Synthetical mind-set
- Ability to be a force for proposals
- Technical curiosity
Experience in aircraft manufacturer technical documentation and knowledge of ATR systems would be a plus.
Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineering or Maintenance with experience in this field.