Within the Structures Engineering, and under the supervision of the stress office manager, you perform the following activities:
Definition of the actions and preparation of the relevant stress justifications, by analysis mainly and/or tests (carried out internal or by Partners/Suppliers), related to the a/c structural components, dealing with:
- In-service fleet damages and repairs,
- Production non conformities,
- Aircraft modifications and development applied on new and in-service aircrafts,
- in-service technical incidents,
By assuring the compliance to conception and certification rules, and within the respect of the ATR DOA perimeter and Part 21.
Department and global activities
: within the Engineering directorate and the Structures Engineering department, assuring the following main activities:
- In-service aircraft structural support,
- Production aircraft structural support,
- Development and modification structures design,
- Certification and airworthiness structures support.
- Justify the in-service structural damages and repairs, to allowing the in service release of the aircraft;
- Justify the production structural damages, to allowing the delivery of the aircraft;
- Justify the structural modifications and developments, to allowing the certification of the fleet;
- Justify the in-service structural technical incidents, to allowing the airworthiness of the fleet;
Activities of the position and all the interactions: In charge of:
- Defining and issuing the stress justification dossiers, by analysis mainly or tests,
- Participating in establishing the certification documents for design changes,
- Approving aircraft repairs.
The field of activity ranges from initial design to in-service support, including the support of aircraft in production, and consists of the following activities:
- Static/fatigue/damage tolerance analyses for issuing SRAS (repair approvals);
- Static/fatigue/damage tolerance analyses for justifying SRM repairs;
- Static/fatigue/damage tolerance analyses for design changes;
- Structural analyses in the frame of production non-conformities (concessions approval);
- Structural analyses in the frame of in-service incidents analysis (technical incidents);
- Provide technical support to defining repair solutions for in-service or production aircraft;
- Liaise and follow-up with Partners Stress Offices.
- Liaise and follow-up with Suppliers Stress Offices.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
Required level of the diploma and number of years for the experience
: 5 year- degree, 5 ÷ 10 year experience;
* Technical skills:
1.aircraft structures metallic & composite static/fatigue/damage tolerance methodology/stress analysis,
2.aircraft structures metallic & composite repairs methodology/stress analysis,
3.technical manuals related to static/fatigue/damage tolerance analysis,
4.aeronautical rules (JAR/CS/FAR) for static, fatigue and damage tolerance aspects,
5.experience in tools like PATRAN/NASTRAN (or equivalent), SAFE/ISAMI (or equivalent),
* Language skills (and level): French (good spoken - written): English (good spoken - written)
* IT skills (tools): Office WP
* Soft skills: customer oriented, team working, autonomous/rigorous, strong pressure working;
- Specify the specific constraints: availability to work during some week-ends and public holidays (office hours) all along the year and for some stand-by periods (max. 2 per year), for supporting in-service aircrafts operations, and for professional missions in France and abroad.