Within the ‘Customer e-Services and Support Projects’ (PPR) based in Toulouse your mission will consist to animate transversal initiatives in coordination with the After Sales division to increase the customer satisfaction and the growth of Services and Support activities and associated revenues; to support new services and support deployment in accordance to the e-Services roadmap and associated established budget.
The Project Manager is performing the following activities and is responsible to guarantying priorities, planning and budget. His action is transversal, he is working with internal customers and contributors, and he’s coordinating activities with departments involved. His activities are consisting mainly in process and/or tools related to ‘Customer Relation Management’ and ATR Customer Web-portal.
- Monitoring of new initiatives within After Sales and Support division.
- Internal and external communication related to progress and results of the new initiatives.
- Collection, Prioritization, Formalization of internal and customer’ requests.
- Interface with business and IT teams.
- Setting-up of training kits, Training of users.
- Deployment of new solution such as new CRM, users support.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
We are looking for candidates with following experience, competencies:
- BAC +5 in Engineering or equivalent with 2/3 years of experience
- Ability to synthesize / formalize, ease in oral and written communication, knowledge of project methodology, lean (can be a plus)
- Business: After Sales experience (Spares, Logistic, Technical Support, Customer Support…)
- Spoken and written competencies: English, French, Italian (can be a plus)
- Information System: Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel…), CRM (can be a plus)
- relationnelles: team spirit, transversal activity, communication