Within procurement department and under responsibility of the Lead Buyer Repair services, mission of the job holder is to negotiate and implement contracts for repair services of equipment installed on ATR aircraft, at the best conditions for ATR and its customers.
- Launch and follow up request for proposals with suppliers (negotiation, contracting)
- Manage and implement purchase contract :
- Set contractual information in the IT system
- Amend contract and enforce existing contractual provisions: price, discount, penalties, etc.
- Support operation and resolve disputes with suppliers.
- Control the performance of Supplier’s obligations – Quality, costs, and lead times – through contract reviews and/or supplier review meetings in link with operational teams.
- Lead negotiation with suppliers (price evolution, new products or services…) either with competitive or gré-à-gré approach with supplier.
- Benchmark and keep the knowledge of the market for the commodity to cope with the needs of the different ATR Directorates.
- Represent ATR when necessary: visit at supplier’s facilities, events, working groups…
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
Qualification, work experience:
- Commercial degree (master or equivalent) with solid technical background, OR engineering degree with experience in business positions.
- Capability to write contractual documents (legal background is preferable)
- Good knowledge of supply chain and purchasing processes
- Good knowledge of aircraft systems and aircraft maintenance
- Negotiation skills (in English and in French)
- Pack Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and SAP
- Good communication, (written / spoken in English)
- Capability to work in team and to coordinate work with other teams
Occasional business trips
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.