In a Spares Engineering activity context, in compliance with the objectives set by the Program Directorate, the Spares Support Engineer plays a central role within the service.
Your missions within the Spares Engineering department will include:
- Providing Spares Technical Support for Aircraft Systems and Equipment. As such, you will need to analyses evolutions in technical data, propose spare parts for spares selection and update SAP database accordingly.
- Acting as technical interface between the E and P directorate and providing expert knowledge to the other ATR departments (Spares Quality, Products & Services, Centres, Working Parties, etc.). This role will involve direct contact with the ATR customers.
- Supporting the coordination of technical activities within Spares engineering dpt or transverse projects/activities.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of existing processes.
As the successful candidate, you will join the "Spares Engineering Support" (PCSE) team and your main activities will include:
- Monitoring configuration changes (modifications/SB) or technical specifications of systems, applicability of airworthiness directives, updating product support technical databases (SAP).
- Ensuring the update of CRM tools and the capitalization base after the technical investigations.
- Integrating interchangeability between the various parts/assemblies/technological solutions in compliance with airworthiness, safety and certification rules.
- Approving technical analysis prepared by the subcontractor before final answer to the internal or external customers.
- Analyzing list of spares parts called within Illustrated Parts Catalog (IPC) and then informing the engineering department for potential modifications.
- Answering to the technical questions of the customers (CRM, e-mails, SAP)
- Identifying part obsolescence and searching for alternative solutions.
- Supporting various cross-functional projects related to the activity of the Spares Engineering department (subcontractor activities, new tools… etc.).
- Ensuring the Airworthiness Directives follow-up impacting the ATR program and distribute the related information to the internal stakeholders
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of existing processes (CRM key users, SAP,…), root cause analysis.
- Contributing to the weekly meeting and KPI (subcontractor part).
- Taking part to the project development, services allowing the improvement of the customer satisfaction.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:3
General engineer (domain: Technical and electronic) with 3 or 5 years’ experience in the Aeronautical field.
- Good knowledge of aircraft systems design principles.
- Good knowledge of the airworthiness statutory requirements.
- Ability to read definition drawings (ATR, partners)
- Good knowledge of OEM / Suppliers environment
- Aeronautical standards: ATA, ASD
Technical documentation of aircraft and equipment: IPC and AMM, SB, CMM.
- Awareness of the continuous improvement approach (Lean)
- Project management.
- French: negotiation level
- English: advanced level
- Another language would be a plus.
You are a proficient user of the following tools: CRM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, IBM, Focus, ECDB, GILDA, PMOD, ZAMIZ, etc. Visual Basic would be a plus
Good interpersonal skills, summarizing skills, voluntary approach, ability to work in a team and independent nature
You are able to satisfy the requirements of internal and external customers and to lead developments to improve our response time.
The role involves travel to our customers and centres.
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.