Within the Continuous Improvement, Tooling and Logistics department, the LDL is in charge of defining, cascading, deploying and evaluating the strategy of implementing continuous improvement on the ATR production site, in compliance with the standards and corporate goals.
b) Deployment Strategy:
- Define, deploy and evaluate the Final Assembly Line (FAL) continuous improvement strategy
- Manage projects aimed at consolidating the FAL's industrial objectives (cost, delay, quality, safety, environment)
- Pilot the deployment of lean manufacturing tools (Visual Stream Mapping, 5S, Kaizen ...)
- Evaluate and consolidate the gains of the various projects and measure participation in achieving the overall objectives
- Support operational teams in the assimilation of lean concepts and the use of Lean tools.
- Accompany FAL managers in the appropriation of lean tools and in adopting the Lean mindset.
- Evaluate the projects, actions and effectiveness of the strategy deployed.
- Manage dedicated budgets
- Build and manage the Lean Deployment Road Map in accordance with the overall objectives of the FAL and the production units.
- Ensure a dynamic, pragmatic, educational and rewarding communication on Lean actions implemented (production sector, other FALs ...).
- Capture, analyze, prioritize ideas / areas for improvement in cooperation with production teams.
- Conduct continuous improvement activities with the support of continuous improvement agents.
- Ensure that the production groups adhere to the projects implemented.
- Pilot / dynamize action plans following projects / deployments.
- Work accross bearer department and support them in their rise in competence on lean topics and continuous improvement.
- Ensure a permanent benchmark of good practices and new technologies in the companies of the sector
- Be a source of innovative ideas
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
Skills required to fill the position: Bac + 5
- Continuous Improvement, Lean Manufacturing: 5S, VSM, visual management tools, meeting animation techniques).
- Production Management / Project Management
- Knowledge of aeronautic industrial processes
FR / EN (Intermediate)
Pack Office, SAP Knowledge
Interpersonal skills :
- Being a good communicator, having a good relationship is essential.
- Have a proactive mind, take initiative.
- Open-mindedness, taking a step back, with a capacity for synthesis.
- Negotiation, knowing how to influence.
- Lead and be an actor of change.
- Know how to lead multi-skilled teams
- Affirmed, decision-maker and autonomous, the candidate will have to constantly adapt to the different situations and to the different interlocutors, while ensuring the respect of the stakes and the objectives which are entrusted to him.
Initial training (level and field):
- 5 years of experience in project management and continuous improvement
- Master or Production Engineer.
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.