The position is located in the Training & Flight Operations Department of the Program & Customer Services Directorate, which provides training and services. The incumbent will be responsible for the administration of sales of training and services.
Global mission: The Sales Administration Manager guarantees satisfaction and customer service by managing and coordinating orders in interface with the sales, planning and logistics departments, in compliance with processes, contractual rules and regulations in force.
The incumbent will integrate the "Sales Administration" team in order to manage a portfolio of clients and will have to carry out the following operational tasks:
- Manage/coordinate orders in compliance with contractual and regulatory rules,
- Ensure the conformity of contracts / purchase orders with the training carried out and commercial offers
- Update the commercial database on his/her portfolio: Order recording - invoicing (contractual / additional) within SAP tool,
- Manage/collect down payment settlement in time and support Financial Department in its debt recovery actions,
- Obtain purchase orders before training starting date by sending reminders to the customer,
- Advise/Answer customers on administrative topics
- Solve simple or specific disputes in collaboration with Commercial and / or the Financial Department
- Participate to annual turnover consolidation and guarantee that all the sales realized are duly invoiced on his/her portfolio
- Maintain good level of communication with customers and internal partners
- Alert its hierarchy on risky situations liable to set a dispute, thus, contribute to risk management
- Ensure daily reporting on his/her portfolio
As a support of cross-activities, the job holder must contribute to the following tasks:
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the department in compliance with ATR major objectives
- Optimize processes on Sales Administration perimeter
- Involve in Key Performance Indicators improvement
- Involve in potential projects development for core business improvement
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
Bac + 2/3 – Licence – with strong 1st experience required
- Technical skills: Rigorous, sense of organization and priorities. Analytical mind. Adaptability, autonomy.
- Language skills: English Read & spoken, oral fluency to communicate with customers
- IT skills: SAP / Microsoft office
- Soft skills: Good communication skills, ability to integrate into an existing team within an international context, positive and flexible attitude.
Specify the specific constraints: none
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.