- To ensure that all repair orders – rotables, main elements (propellers, engines and landing gears) and structural parts are carried-out within the framework of the repair agreements and agreed lead-times
- To be accountable for operation performance of the Vendors in his/her portfolio in terms of Shop Processing Time/On-Time Delivery, Warranty Administration and Repair costs.
- To identify non-performance root causes and initiate, follow-up, monitor corrective recovery plan towards vendors
- To set-up operational review meetings with vendors in order to monitor logistics and economics performances and address open issues
- To identify non-conform events on the application of contracts and communicate with the concerned parties.
- To challenge for review all Time & Material quotes in order to preserve ATR’s position.
- To assist commercial teams on 3rd party invoicing criteria (technical details allowing to justify customer recharge whilst providing guidance and technical recommendations to the customer)
- To submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
Bachelor’s degree (Baccalauréat +3) degree in office administration
- Present the expected skills:
- After-sales market, Supply chain/Logistics, Part 145
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience in Supply Chain/Logistics/Purchasing/Sales Administration
- Fluent in English, other languages (e.g. ITALIAN, SPANISH, GERMAN) would be a plus
- SAP, Demonstrated proficiency preferred with MS Office applications including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities, excellent organizational skills, ability to work under pressure
- A positive attitude, self-motivated, strong attention to detail
- Availability and flexibility for international travelling (mainly in Europe)
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.