Within the Procurement Directorate, and under the responsibility of the HO Material Support Procurement, the jobholder will negotiate and manage contracts and spare prices for a Supplier portfolio, under the Directives of ATR and its global financial and operational interests.
Insure follow-up and update of the Spare Prices in the IT System, in coordination with other Procurement Teams as relevant, and insure regular link with the Support Supply Chain Teams to allow them to proceed with the POs towards the suppliers.
- Manage a portfolio of suppliers (issue RFQs towards suppliers)
- Act as a leader, for training and transversal coordination with regards to update and accuracy of information loaded into the ERP system.
- Coordinate relationship with Direct Procurement Teams: for Catalogs and Appendices under their scope, with the aim of a proactive upload of the prices.
- Coordinate with internal Customers the management of their functional needs.
- Negotiate with the Suppliers and optimize purchasing conditions (prices, lot sizes, justification of prices, minimum order quantity …), manage pricing and invoicing discrepancies with suppliers.
- Manage the Contracts for the suppliers of his/her portfolio (prices, pricing revision, yearly rebate, discount…)
- Contribute to the negotiation and implementation of new Contracts or Contract Amendments, contribute to the analysis of the contracts,
- Contribute to the Procurement projects & initiatives related to Material Support Procurement
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
- Bac +3/4 Graduation specialized in Procurement, Business or Supply chain.
- Ideally, 5 years’ experience in industrial procurement activities (material, tooling and/or structural parts) and/or Supply Chain.
- Knowledge of Pack Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outook) - Excel proficiency is a real advantage
- Advanced knowledge of SAP (MM module)
- Skills, experience and/or capability for negotiation
- Analytical and synthetical
- Capability to work as a Team member and to coordinate with other Teams, and good communication skills
- Proactive approach and listening skills
- Capability to work under pressure
- Fluent English level, capability to develop negotiation level
- Coordination capability and leadership
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.