The successful applicant will work within the Customer Directorate of ATR. As ATR Aircraft Acceptance Delivery Manager, the jobholder will be responsible for managing the overall delivery process for new and/or second-hand aircraft and coordinating with all relevant departments of ATR, up to the actual delivery of the aircraft to customers. The jobholder will have a wide range of activities including technical discussions, contractual and commercial negotiations.
Your main responsibilities in this position will be:
- Act as the main point of contact for the customers in the aircraft delivery phase.
- Coordinate the aircraft delivery, including communication to the customers in connection with aircraft delivery, and monitor aircraft delivery planning and technical condition in coordination with the production and all support functions.
- Work closely with the production to ensure effective and timely delivery of aircraft to customers, meeting customer’s expectations whilst at the same time satisfying the objectives of the business.
- Prepare each delivery using project management technics to ensure that all ATR departments involved in a delivery are aligned and on time.
- Coordinate and manage the aircraft inspection at delivery and/or re-delivery of second-hand aircraft and negotiate with customers any deviation from the technical condition of the aircraft agreed upon in contracts, so as to limit ATR’s costs and exposure to risks.
- Interface with customers, relevant ATR departments, financiers (banks, law firms) and authorities (EASA, local civil aviation, customs agent) to arrange the administrative/legal delivery of the aircraft. Prepare associated delivery documents to complete such administrative/legal delivery.
- Contributes to the establishment of state of the art and standardised documents and to the definition of efficient processes, methods and tools required for the delivery activity.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- 3/5-year technical degree (with the ability to understand basic legal and financial matters) or a commercial / business degree (with the ability to deal with technical issues).
- An experience in a Technical/Commercial area.
- General knowledge of aircraft (systems, documentation, equipment), as well as a keen interest in aviation.
- Team player, able to propose new ideas and work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Able to develop and maintain strong working relationships with customers.
- Able to work under pressure
- Energy and commitment to meeting targets.
- Good level of autonomy and multitasking.
English: negotiation level.
Spanish: would be a plus.