Upgrades are post-delivery modification activities aiming to improve the configuration and standard of ATRs in operation. In a context of development of ATR Upgrades activity with 1200 aircraft currently in operation, the candidate will participate in the evolution of the service. Customer requirements are continuously evolving and Upgrade Services dept. has to set up new kinds of aircraft modifications, to create new service packages and to define new "Business Models". The candidate will have to be creative and have a strong sense of initiative. She / He will have to strengthen the collaborative work with the Programs, Engineering, Finance, Marketing and Customer Services Department.
Under the Head of Service Bulletins and Kits, the job holder is responsible for developing the Upgrade Services activity.
Her / His main missions will be the following ones:
- Lead complex Upgrade Projects and coordinate actions with all support Services.
- Develop the Marketing materials for the sale of upgrades
- Support the Upgrade Commercial Strategy Development
- Initiate and manage the “tools and methods” improvement project.
1. Upgrade Project Management
- Deploy project methodology adapted to each case (Planning, Risk analysis, SWOT and reporting)
- Support the Sale administration team in commercial offers preparation…
- Build and maintain a tight relationship with Customers
- Participate to sales campaigns, presentations and negotiations with Customers
- Manage a portfolio of specific Customers
2. Marketing Support
- Assure the coordination with Marketing department
- Prepare Commercial offers templates and sales material
- Define, develop and deploy regular customer communication plan (news, marketing letters…) on upgrade topics
- Build specific marketing presentations
- Develop the upgrade catalogue and the new Customer Portal Upgrade area
3. Upgrade Commercial Strategy
- Benchmark the market requirements and competition versus the ATR upgrade offer
- Prepare Commercial Business Cases for new developments (Costing, Sales prices, Market prospective…)
- Formalize new customers’ requirements
- Contribute to define the upgrades strategy taking into account aircraft program evolutions, Customers’ expectations, and ATR vision
- Follow-up Upgrade Committee decisions
4. Tools and Methods optimization
- Manage the LEAN Project initiatives of the Service
- Optimize reporting of the Service (visual management, Weekly operational KPIs…)
- Formalize main processes of the Service (Supply chain, Customer monitoring, interface with Engineering and program)
- Développer des outils spécifiques (mise à jour de la partie Upgrades du portail Client, suivi de l’activité contractuelle).
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
Educated to a 5-year degree level (or equivalent) in Business, Sales support, Engineering, Marketing (or similar discipline), with 3 to 5 years Professional experience in Project Management, sales support, retrofit engineering.
* Technical skills (5-6 key competences):
- General knowledge of the aircraft, systems and understanding of the environment (maintenance, operations, airline economics…),
- Basic knowledge in configuration management and airworthiness
- Experience in Project Management, including project financial monitoring, you know how to drumbeat activities,
- Experience in aviation services marketing or business development
- Clear communication in French (B2 minimum) and advanced level of English (C1) mandatory, Italian language would be appreciated
- Advanced level Office pack, Advanced level in SAP
- Customer oriented / Team spirit / Proactive
Specific constraints: Some travels in ATR regional centers
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.