As ATR’s Head of Communication Strategy and Branding, you will be integrated within the Communications and Corporate Branding (I) team and you will report to the Head of Communications and Corporate Branding. This role is crucial in Setting and driving the global communication strategy, manage the brand and measure the results.
Your main missions will be:
- SET DIRECTION: In co-work with the Head of Communications and Corporate Branding and Head of Content, Tools and Channels, define the ATR communication objectives and strategy in collaboration with other functions and in line with business strategy and objectives and adapt as necessary
- CREATE IMPACT: Prepare and manage the communication plan and define and coordinate specific communication campaigns in collaboration with the content team and channel owners
- PROMOTE AND PROTECT BRAND: Manage the brand and company reputation via different initiatives (events, sponsorship/patronage, advertising, internal events…)
- EMPLOYEE BRANDING AND ENGAGEMENT: Uniting, inspiring and motivating the organisation’s most valuable assets with impactful and surprising communications.
- MONITOR: Continuously monitor the company development, the market, the competition and trends and identify positioning and communications topics
- MEASURE: Define the KPIs and put in place right analytics to evaluate results and measure impact
Your main activity will be to put in place the ATR’s corporate communications strategy and branding
- ATR positioning and strategy: 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position, ideally in the industry
- Definition of communications strategy
- Elaboration and management of communication plan
- Produce, update and share comms calendar
- Comms Agency management (global comms agency, 2-3 regional PR agencies)
- Market Intelligence and benchmarking
- KPI’s and measurement of results
- Identify new and effective opportunities to reinforce the brand and strategy
- Define a year-round advertising plan and calendar to ensure right visibility around the various air shows and generally in the most relevant media (trade, digital, social media) to support the strategy
- Project management of Comms campaigns:
- Corporate external campaigns (Into Life, ATR4Pilots)
- Corporate internal campaigns (HR, Compliance, other …)
- Customer co-branding campaigns
- Sponsoring and donations:
- Define a sponsorship and donations strategy to enhance the ATR Brand
- Find the best opportunities to promote the brand and value partnership opportunities in line with the strategy and business objectives
- To sponsor associations and to be partners of those who operate in the activities defined "core" for ATR, in agreement with its values and in line with strategy
- Select a list of conferences where ATR could be the main actor in line with communication and commercial strategy
- Brand mngt:
- Brand design definition
- Brand guidelines definition and distribution
- Ensure consistency in the design and application of the brand
- Brand project management and execution (brand materials)
- Internal Comms branding and engagement:
- Employee relationship building and engagement
- Finding employee stories
- Employee campaigns, mass mailings Corporate ATR messages, etc.
- Monitoring and measurement
- Events, exhibitions and hospitality
- Participation of ATR in international air shows, reservation of locations, construction of chalets and stands, logistical support, accommodation and transport organization, invitations and registration process, catering services, etc.
- Exhibition organisation and management
- External and internal events organisation and management
- Hospitality service for guests
- Management of and compliance with gifts and hospitality policies
KEY SKILLS / KEY PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- MA / MSc (Master’s Degree) in Corporate Communications, MBA or university degree in relevant area.
- At least 10 years’ experience in communication including 5 years’ experience in strategic communications and corporate branding and a solid comprehension of a high tech industrial sector, ideally the aviation industry. Experience with the regional aviation market is an advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience in other fields of communication (employee communications, social networks, web, audio-visual, etc.).
- Solid experience in team management, good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent skills in English and French, spoken and written; third language appreciated.
- Microsoft and IOS environments, active user of the social networks in a professional environment (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.).
We are looking for a person who
- Anticipates problems and has a strong commitment to resolving them.
- Is self-driven, open-minded, creative, a team player and has eye for detail.
- Has personal values and respects those of others.
- Has the ability to work both at a strategic and tactical levels, is well organized and has experience in managing budgets.
- Shows team spirit, working with rigor, humility, sense of service, ability to work under pressure while creating a fun and engaging work environment
- Values trust, diversity and a speak up culture