This mission is included in the perimeter of the Aircraft Documentation activities of the ATR Engineering.
In the ATR Engineering Directorate, the Department « Aircraft Documentation » is responsible for the production of the maintenance documentation (scheduled and unscheduled) and the associated customer support.
The mission proposed is a transversal mission with the goal, on one side, to define, manage and update activities processes and, in another side, ensure the consistency of the technical support and define services, for aircraft documentation users.
In the frame of the activities regarding the aircraft documentation, the applicant shall :
- Define, manage and update the activities processes and the quality referential associated,
- Map, evaluate and optimize the information systems architecture,
- Ensure a continuous improvement activity,
- Ensure the consistency of the technical support delivered to the internal and external users of the documentation,
- Ensure a link with the customers thanks to, among other things, strong and regular exchanges with the Customer Support Department of ATR,
- Define, with the documentation specialists, services for the documentation users,
Ensure a technology watch and manage the related actions.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
Engineer or equivalent BAC + 5 in processes management and information systems
Experience of 15 years minimum
Skills required :
- Processes management (modelling, documentation referential, …),
- Information systems management (mapping, functional architecture),
- Good knowledge of the aeronautical world and aircraft documentation,
- Knowledge of the customer support and services,
- Language : english level B2/C1
- IT knowledge : tools for company architecture (Visio, Mega, Aris, …)
- Behavior : the applicant shall have a good relationship, be able to coordinate projects, capable of federate and be proactive.
It shall be well organized, self-reliant, open minded and have a team spirit.
It shall be also customer oriented.
Some professional missions could be required in the frame of this activity.