Subject of the internship and expected results:
- Update suppliers and customers financial rating
- Participation in sales campaigns and RFP process
- Continuous improvement of Excel templates and internal processes
- You will also participate in other transversal projects of the service.
- Desired start date and duration of the internship: September 2019 – 6 Months
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
Level of studies
: Master Bac +5
Knowledge of financial analysis and micro economic skills
Good writing skills
Rigor, Analytical turn of mind, Ability to adapt and integrate a team of 3 people
VBA, Excel and Powerpoint
Another language would a plus
If you are interested in this position, please apply online.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to ATR and Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by ATR and Airbus.