As a member of ATR Engineering Department, within the Air Systems Team, the main mission of the job holder is to conduct development activities on the different systems and/or components linked with Air systems of ATA 21( Air conditioning and pressurization) ATA30 ( Ice protection systems) & ATA36 ( Bleed air).
The Job Holder will ensure the following activities
- Development : Insure product and system development that are launched in the frame of ATR product policy, or Obsolescence management, Reliability improvement, Regulation evolution, by conducting following tasks:
- System architecture definition
- Technical Need analysis and Specification writing
- Writing Development plan, V&V plan , Certification program( which includes analysis of regulations and discussions with Authorities)
- Technical follow-up of suppliers ( includes writing of Statement of Work document when applicable)
- Coordination and technical follow-up of Partners (Airbus, Stelia, Leonardo)
- Ground & Flight test requirement and follow-up
- Prepare all technical documentation for Other ATR Teams and for Certification
- Technical support to the ATR teams:
- Production team
- Airworthiness team (for analysis of In service Events)
- Aircraft documentation (Operational documentation and Maintenance Documentation)
- Oher ATR services like Procurement ; Supplier management ; Quality ; team in charge of Airlines technical support and communication
- Technical support to Airlines , in collaboration with ATR team in charge of Airlines support, a direct support to Airlines may be required on specific points
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
- Engineering master degree in Aeronautical domain ((ENSMA, ESTACA, ISAE …)
- 3 to 5 years experience, at least 2 years in Aeronautical activity.
- Technical skills:
- Technical knowledge of aeronautical systems and equipment development.
- Technical background in development and certification process, including knowledge of JAR/CS25 regulation.
- Technical knowledge or air systems of ATA 21 (Air conditioning and pressurization) ATA30 (Ice protection systems) & ATA36 (Bleed air).
- Technical background in performance calculation (thermal and air systems) would be appreciated.
IT skills (tools)
- French and English - fluent (oral & written)
- Knowledge in simulation and performance calculation tools (MATLAB & SIMULINK)
- Rigorous , Proactive
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with various interlocutors:
- External: authorities, partners, suppliers, customers, ...
- Internal: production, quality, purchasing, support ...) and in a multicultural environment.
Specify the specific constraints (eg: night working, regular business trips…)
Availability to make occasional trips to perform some of its functions