24 months apprenticeship in accounting and reporting within the Airbus ATR finance team. Airbus ATR has a holding activity (shares in ATR GIE) and trading and services activities for the benefit of its subsidiary. Airbus ATR finance team are dealing with controlling, statutory accounting, tax and reporting to Airbus group (IFRS consolidation, treasury, etc.).
In this position, you will be in charge of:
- Accounts payables follow-up from receiving invoice to collecting approvals for payment, working with suppliers, approvers and the accountant;
- Accounts receivables follow-up from the order to cash collection, working with customer, sales administration and the accountant;
- Participating to monthly closing;
- Participating to monthly reporting (analysis vs. plan or previous period, treasury reporting, etc.), quarterly updates of current year forecast and 3-years operating plan.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
Required level of the diploma: bac+2 to bac+4, with a strong focus in accounting (CGO, CCA, DCG ongoing for example)
Number of years for the experience: first experience in apprenticeship would be a plus
- Solid basis on general accounting
- Good knowledge of French and IFRS Gaaps
- Capacity for synthesis and analysis
- Rigorous and committed
- Interest in aeronautics would be appreciated
Language skills: intermediate level of English
IT skills: office tools (excel, power point), knowledge of SAP would be a plus
- Solid team player
- Good listener
Airbus ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.