- Within the Program department, the assistant will be in charge to drive all the necessary actions to launch in order to ensure the on-time and the on-quality delivery of all the items of the perimeter.
- According to the project requirement list (parts; furniture, equipment…) the assistant will : manage purchase orders; registration orders , acknowledgement by partners or suppliers; manufacturing planning; delivery planning; reception in ATR; Quality control and the supplies storage or delivery to ATR FAL.
- Global mission: manage; alert; control; suggest some alternatives solutions in case of issue or delay, with all internal or external responsible teams or competences; be able to share at any time a robust view of the provisioning concerned list.
- Create and update of all shared databases
- Be responsible of the shared database quality
- Manage, follow all the actions taken
- Ensure that all the actions, listings, purchases requests, orders, physical flows; in accordance with the initial request and with the expected quality
- Schedule all the meetings requested to manage and control the expected deadline (procurement; support; supply chain; suppliers; partners…)
- Create all the efficient kpis and dashboard to manage and share synthetic and relevant information
- Lead progress meetings regularly required in accordance with the criticality of the subject (suppliers, partners, ATR teams)
- Participate to meetings concerning the project (presentation, alerts, action plan and status)
- Manage the project actions assigned to P
- Be source of proposals
- Support the team for continuous improvement projects
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
Study level expected and experience required
Licence flow management, supply chain
Expected skills and knowledges:
- Work skills (supply chain and flow management notions; be organized; curious; autonomous; rigorous; dynamic; creative; with open-minded)
- Language: ANGLAIS C1; ITALIEN appreciated
- Informatics system (pack office; SharePoint notion appreciated; notion ERP type SAP appreciated)
- Interpersonal skills (good communicator; pugnacious; calm; patient)
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.