The Support Suppliers Quality Manager is responsible to qualify and ensure surveillance of all Suppliers & Services Providers (130), such as Maintenance Repair Organisations (MROs) – i.e. OEMs and Independents –, Distributors and Training activities for ATR business.
This role is responsible to ensure compliance with ATR quality requirements including regulations to all MROs suppliers and service providers related to the customer support & services activities.
- To provide quality support during supplier selection phase – e.g. RFx, Maturity Gate –for new suppliers and/or services providers
- To drive pro-active risk identification, problem solving, and quality follow-up with assigned MRO suppliers & service providers
- To define audit/assessment schedule
- To plan and conduct product and process related audits/assessments for suppliers & service providers’ qualification and surveillance, drive presentations at the supplier’s premise
- To lead In-Service Quality Survey within the ATR Customer Support & Services dept., ensure completion of the ISQS and verify effectiveness of the solution in the field
- To assess supplier warranty claims, key performance indicators to approve appropriate recovery actions, and manage all approved actions to closure.
- To identify key process control parameters/characteristics and review adequacy of Quality Control Plans
- To be the ATR’s focal point for quality related topics for all MRO suppliers and service providers
- To support ATR internal organisations with regards to supplier’s performance
- To perform regulatory monitoring on norms EN9xxx and Part 145/147 requirements
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
- Master’s Degree in Quality, Operations, Continuous improvement or another technical discipline
- 10 years of experience within Aerospace industry, 3 years in an aerospace auditing role or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance standards to the maintenance of Aerospace products as applicable – i.e. EASA/FAR Part 145-147 requirements, ISO9001, EN91xx.
- Strong project management and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills, including MS pack office and SAP (PGI & MM modules)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities, excellent time management skills and the proven ability to prioritize work,
- A positive attitude, self-motivated, strong attention to detail
- Availability and flexibility for international travelling
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.