Within ATR's Engineering Division, working as a Certification Office Specialist, your mission will be to coordinate the certification activities between ATR and Authorities, in order to obtain the certifications approvals and/or foreign validations.
Your main missions will be:
- To contact the authorities for the Certification Application according to PART 21 regulation;
- To know and understand the new regulations CS 25, 26, CRI, CAI, CARI or FAR 25, Part 121 and IP’s if applicable;
- To perform the analysis and synthesis of the regulation paragraphs applicable to a modification dossier, identifying any risk or repercussion and informing the concerned specialists or departments;
- To negotiate and agree with the Authorities, the Certification basis of a Modification;
- To negotiate and agree with the Authorities the Means of Compliance applicable to the Certification basis of a Modification;
- To establish and get the Authorities approval of certification programs, necessary to demonstrate compliance with the applicable regulations;
- To organize any necessary contact and meeting with the Authorities and / or manufacturers specialist concerned by a modification dossier;
- To monitor and control the evolution of the certification activities, until the approval of the Modification dossier, in agreement with the planning agreed with EASA, or with the foreign validation Authorities (FAA, TCCA);
- To ensure consistency between the A/C definition note, the list of Type Certificate Changes and the standard and optional Changes;
- To be in contact with the foreign authorities for the validation of the modifications and have knowledge of the foreign regulations (FAA and TCCA).
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
We are looking for candidates with the following experience and skills:
- Engineering degree;
- 5 years of minimum experience in Certification, in an airline or a design office;
- Knowledge of regulations (EASA and foreign regulations, FAA and TCCA);
- Experience in aviation, with general notions in systems, structures, cabin and flight physics;
- Good understanding of Part 21 and DOA rules;
- A knowledge of the ATR program would be a plus;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, sense of organization and leadership;
- English: negotiation level;
- French / Italian: would be a plus
- Special constraints related to the position (special hours, travel): Hourly flexibility according to the modifications approval needs.
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.