Within Products and Services department, the Services Sales and Contracts is in charge of developing sale of services within assigned accounts/territory. It includes promoting support services for his/her customer portfolio and leading the offer preparation process and business negotiations until the order and/or contracts are finalised. In this respect, the Services Sales and Contracts act as key account manager on his/her portfolio of assigned customers.
The Services Sales and Contracts in Blagnac (France) are in charge of customers located in Europe, Africa and Middle East.
The services concerned are:
- Privileged access to the ATR rotables stock ("pool" service)
- By-the-hour repair of rotables (GMA)
- By-the-hour maintenance of major components (landing gears, propellers, engines)(GMA)
- "Time & Material" repair services
- Sale of spare parts packages
- Implementation of stocks of spare parts at the customer's premises, via rental or seller-financed sale models
- "Door to door" logistics services
- Service Bulletins and Upgrade services
- Technical Assistance
- On-site operational support
- Fleet Technical Management (CAMO, Fleet performance, Fight Data Monitoring)
- Support to the aircraft maintenance check
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Animate all commercial activities with regards to his/her respective portfolio of customers, orchestrating sales planning and actions from other contributors to the sales objectives (spares officers, CSDs, business units representatives, …)
- In accordance with ATR Products and Services commercial strategy, for the assigned area, develop the strategic plan and execute actions to hit / exceed annual sales targets.
- Propose the best strategic approach for each case in order to optimise the chances of success, propose and discuss with management the different options in terms of services to propose, price levels and associated conditions, required warranties and margin targets.
- Negotiate contract/legal terms with the customers with the relevant support functions.
- Specifically for GMA, draft the contract documents, prepare the GAC (GMA Approval Committee) to facilitate Board Approval of the contract, ensure "post-contract review"-type support and present the signed contracts to the departments in charge of service management and administration.
- Coordinate the activities of other departments involved, such as Legal, Purchasing, Support, Spare Parts or Logistics, in order to ensure that the business objectives specific to each contract are met.
- Contribute to the definition of new services and their associated price strategies.
- Propose alternatives or areas for improvement for the existing services to better address customer requirements and/or to improve profitability of the activity and/or to minimise the risks for ATR.
- Build and maintain a long lasting relationship with the customers
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
- Proven experience in sales hitting/exceeding sales targets
- Strong negotiation skills
- Understanding of our customers (mainly airlines, lessors, MRO) and/or our competitors (mainly MRO)
- Ability to work in an international and aggressive competitive environment.
- Value-based selling
- Principled negotiation
- Key account management
- Business case (NPV, ROI…)
- Leadership (transversal coordination, influence on decision/opinion makers…)
- English at negotiation level: Ability to make presentations in front of Customers and co-workers, to write reports, business correspondence and contractual clauses in English.
- Other language skills would be a plus.
: Experience with Microsoft Office software, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to work under stress conditions
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time and to work outside of normal business hours when required.
- Team work
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.