With more than 20 years of experience, ATR offers to worldwide ATR operators the optimum maintenance solution for ATR aircraft: the Global Maintenance Agreement (“GMA”). More than 45 customers, representing around 350 aircraft, have selected the GMA.
Reporting to the Head of GMA Program and Offers, the main roles and responsibilities of the GMA Business Model and Offers are to:
- Support GMA / SPOT / Main elements sales campaigns:
- Coordinate GMA / SPOT / Main elements sales campaigns with all involved stakeholders ( sales, stock, Logistics, …)
- Build customized business cases to secure financial performance
- Assess Risk and Opportunities
- Prepare commercial offer to be sent to customers
- Contribute to contract profitability analysis
- Identify and lead improvement initiatives
- Ensure consistency of offers prepared
- Standardize commercial offers
- Contribute to improvement of GMA / SPOT / Main elements activities
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
- Engineering school or Business school or University degree: Bac +4/5
- Strong skills in Microsoft tools (Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of component maintenance and MRO industry.
- Strong analytical skills
- Business oriented
- Outstanding communication and personal skills with internal contributors (team or others contributors / Internal customers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work,
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, strong attention to detail
- Pro-active proposal of improvements and open minded on change
- Fluent in English, other languages would be a plus
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.