PPG service is accountable for Time/Cost/Quality of all ATR Airplanes Development in the frame of ATR product policy (incremental development).
The main mission of the Project Manager is to ensure that incremental development projects in the ATR R&D domain are on track (schedule, cost, quality, performance). The perimeter covers from Project Launch preparation to the First A/C delivery including Entry-Into-Service readiness. He ensures a proper handover with teams from Operations (serial production phase).
The job holder will ensure that:
1- During project initialization stage:
- TPR/TLAR (Top Program A/C Requirement/ Top Level A/C Requirement) are validated
- MPP (Master Phasing Plan) is set-up
- CBS (Cost Breakdown Structure) is set-up
- RR (Risk Register) is set up.
- Approval Dossier is validated.
2- During project execution:
- MPP (Master Phasing Plan) is updated,
- Costs Breakdown Structure (CBS) is updated,
- Risk Registers (RR) is updated,
- Tasks progress are monitored,
- Recovery plan are agreed and launched if any
- Estimate Cost at Completion is updated (forecast).
- DA and invoices are coherent with the project scope (TCQ)
- The job holder will report projects’ progress to the Head of Project Management.
- The job holder will organize regular internal PRM (Project Review Meeting) and will contribute to the organization to the Maturity Gate Review.
- The job holder will contribute to OP set-up for the projects he/she is leading.
- The job holder will promote a fair and constructive relationship with all the projects stakeholders.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
Diploma, number of years for the experience and position:
- 5-years engineering master degree (Aeronautical preferred)
- More than 5-years experience
- Program/Project Management experience in aircraft development programs/projects
- Background in Aircraft production life and aerospace international industry constraints
- Recognized experience in team as well as transversal management
- Recognized strong leadership
- Ability to work under pressure
- French and English - fluent (oral & written) / business, Italian is a plus,
- Customers mindset,
- Familiar with finance
- Strong support mindset, pro-active, diplomacy and communication skills.
- Knowledge of ATR product
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.