Reporting to the Head of EMEA Repair, the main roles and responsibilities of the Repair Manager are:
- To ensure that all repair orders – rotables and structural parts are carried-out within the framework of the repair agreements and agreed lead-times
- To be accountable for operation performance of the Vendors in his/her portfolio in terms of Repair cost, Shop Processing Time/O.T.D, Warranty Administration.
- To identify non-conform events on the application of contracts and communicate with the concerned parties.
- To identify non-performance root causes and initiate, monitor corrective recovery plan towards
- To submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- To challenge for review all Time & Material quotes in order to preserve ATR’s position.
- To set-up operational review meetings with vendors in order to monitor logistics and economics performances and address open issues
- To assist commercial teams on 3rd party invoicing criteria (technical details allowing to justify customer recharge whilst providing guidance and technical recommendations to the customer)
- To support commercial teams to settle commercial disputes on repairs and eligible ATR warranty claims
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
Master’s degree (Baccalauréat +4/+5)
Present the expected skills:
- After-sales market,
- Supply chain/Logistics,
- Part 145Minimum 3 years of experience in Supply Chain/Logistics/Purchasing/Sales Administration
- Fluent in English, other languages – e.g. Italian, Spanish, and German - would be a plus
- SAP, Demonstrated proficiency preferred with MS Office applications including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities, excellent organizational skills, ability to work under pressure
- A positive attitude, self-motivated, strong attention to detail
- Availability and flexibility for international travelling (mainly in Europe)
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.