Within Procurement Directorate and under responsibility of the Strategic & Contract Partners Procurement Leader, mission of the jobholder is to negotiate, implement and manage Work Packages & Services (Various Commodities) contracts with Partners and Distributors, at the best conditions for ATR and its customers.
- Lead the Multi-Functional Teams (Engineering, Program, Quality, Support) to define the best strategy in order to reduce costs and ATR financial exposure towards Partners and Distributors on the dedicated topics and relevant commodities.
- Lead and coordinate RFQs and RFPs towards Partners and Distributors ou Distributeurs (Negotiation and contractualization), including short, medium and long terms contracts
- Ensure negotiation, close management and follow-up of the Partners & Distributors contracts :
- Set necessary contractual information in the Digital systems, expedite related POs
- Contracts Set-up,
- Negotiation and follow-up of Contract Amendments, set up, write and improve contractual clauses : Prices ; performance, etc…
- Litigation and claim management with the Partners and Suppliers in support to operational teams.
- Carefuly ensure that contractual conditions are fullfilled through regular contract reviews liaising with the operational teams
- « Gré à gré » negotiations with Partners whenever needed (prices evolutions, new products or services, etc…) and enable conditions for Competitive negotiations.
- Ensure proactive benchmark and knowledge of the market for the different commodities and knowledge of the Partners/Suppliers to be in a position to seize the new opportunities and anticipate change, and put new proposals on the table.
- Represent ATR whenever necessary: Visit at Partners/Suppliers facilities, events, working groups,...
- Act as the functional key interface for forward fit ordering (« Tronçon » Work Packages) and development NRCs (Modifications,…) for Partners and Distributors and for the relevant commodities.
- Contribute to procurement initiatives & projects for RP department
- Launch and follow up request for proposals with suppliers (negotiation, contracting), including long term contracts and specific quotes to brokers.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
Qualification, work experience:
- Commercial degree (master or equivalent) with solid technical background, OR engineering degree with experience in business positions. Strong Experience in negotiation and contractualization.
- 5 to 10 years of experience ideally in negotiation-contractualization in complex markets and monopolistic or oligopolistic position.
- Proven negotiation skills (in French and in English)
- Capability to write contractual documents (legal background)
- Good knowledge of supply chain and purchasing processes
- Good knowledge of aircraft systems and aircraft maintenance
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Microsoft Office (Word, Good knowledge of Excel (Pivot tables, formulas, graphs, tables, matrix, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good Proven spoken and writing communication, in English, good organization and synthesis ability
- Customer oriented and solution driven proactivity (Capacity to challenge the stau quo and to bring solutions on the table), sense of diplomacy and communication means and levels adaptability
- Good listening and feedback, good adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to work in team and to coordinate work with other teams,
- Ability to work in complex areas and to challenge the statu quo and to work under pressure
Occasional business trips in Europe (Italy, France,…)
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.