University engineering degree including below detailed skills:
- Mastering of engineering and reliability in the frame of repair activities.
- Deep knowledge of component repair. 5 to 10 year experience in OEM/MRO industry.
- Strong analytical skills and proven knowledge and expertise with any tools related to Data Analytics or Data Scientist.
- Familiarity with component bills of material.
- Fluent in English, other languages would be a plus.
- High level of proficiency in relevant software applications including MS Office applications.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities, excellent time management skills and the proven ability to prioritize work.
- A positive attitude, self-motivated, strong attention to the details.
- Availability and flexibility for international travels.
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
To apply, please click on this link: