Within the Quality Management System department and attached to its manager, you will be in charge to animate the implementation of the Quality Management System (QMS) to meet the requirements of the ISO9001 and EN9100 standards.
You will work closely with all departments of the company: purchase, production, design, support ...
You will be responsible for taking into account the external requirements (standards and regulations) and needs of the various actors, in order to translate them into Quality Referential.
Ensure the maintain of the ISO9001 & EN9100 certifications
Develop and sustain the Quality Management System in line with the required industry standards ISO9001 & EN9100 taking into account the other external requirements like aerospace regulations.
Ensure the implementation of the ATR Quality Policy and its objectives within the processes
Maintain up to date all relevant procedures related to Quality Management System Department (QM)
Ensure the relationship with external Interested parties (Certification Bodies, Quality associations, …)
Ensure the effective deployment of the quality approach
- Support deployment of quality culture throughout the entire company
- Support processes in their management routines (Management review, process review, …)
- Develop and sustain the company’s process approach
- Contribute to the management of the processes giving them all the expected support
- Support deployment of operation excellence throughout the company
- Ensure integration of EN9100 requirements within ATR referential
Perform awareness for employees regarding the quality management system and associated tools (problem solving, lean, …)
- Perform internal audits to ensure that the processes are compliant to internal and external requirements
- Ensure non-conformities are closed on time and that the actions undertaken are efficient (root cause analysis, action plan definition, effectiveness measurement)
- Support the head of internal audit in the internal audit plan follow-up
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organization
- Manage improvement projects with a DMAIC approach
- Ensure that ISO14001 and ISO45001 requirements are undertaken within the projects launched by the department
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
4-5 years’ experience in quality management system
Experience in the aeronautical sector and an experience in other sectors would be a plus
- Knowledges reinforced on ISO 9001 & EN 9100 standards
- Knowledges on ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 standards
- Knowledge on the EFQM model
- Knowledge on the aerospace regulations will be a plus
- Mastery of quality assurance methods
- Knowledge of continuous improvement tools (DMAIC, VSM, …)
- Mastery in problem solving, planning and decision making
- Knowledge on risk management methodologies
- Internal audit
- Project management
- Knowledges on change management methods
- Master the software of the Office Pack
- Good level of English
Soft Skills :
- Be able to adapt his behavior and attitude according to the interlocutor to maximize the quality of exchanges and promote teamwork
- Sense of listening and analysis
- Be a force for bringing forward proposals.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to ATR using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by ATR
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.