ATR targets high-end markets with new cabin collection
ATR HighLine offers best in style and comfort across ATR’s family of low-emission aircraft
Hamburg, 6 June 2023 – On the occasion of Aircraft Interiors Expo, world number one regional aircraft manufacturer ATR today unveiled ATR HighLine, its new collection of high-end cabins dedicated to commercial and business operators.
The ATR HighLine collection comprises five main cabin configurations that cover the different operational needs of air carriers seeking to offer a premium flying experience to their guests:
- “Multi-Class”: featuring a spacious layout with a 50-seat interior including a dedicated first class.
- “Premium-Flex”: with capacity to quickly convert standard double-seats into single premium seating with ATR’s unique “X-Space Table” concept, ideal for boutique airlines and charter operators.
- “All-Business Class”: cabins that can accommodate up to 30 guests to match the requirements of Part 135 and semi-private airlines.
- “Multi-Section”: interiors ensuring transport for Heads of State and Governments’ representatives.
- “Bespoke VIP”: can be tailored to reflect personal lifestyles, operator’s needs or high-end destinations requiring a luxurious experience.
With this new line, ATR offers a responsible choice to commercial and business aviation operators, as ATR aircraft burn 45% less fuel and emit 45% less CO2 than regional jets. Operators can benefit from premium cabin design and volume, unrivalled airport accessibility, and low emissions on regional routes. This innovative approach features ATR developments as well as solutions provided by luxury design experts.
ATR Head of Business Development, Tarek Ben Omrane, said: “ATR aims to disrupt the regional travel industry from within by creating a superb onboard atmosphere and using the lowest emission technology on the market. Equipped with the ATR HighLine cabins, our aircraft offer the same cabin size as the largest business jets while cutting carbon emissions in half. We are the only aircraft manufacturer in the world to offer this”.
Come visit our booth 6C60C at Aircraft Interiors Expo 2023 | 6-8 June. Follow us: #IntoLife #Aviation #Avgeeks #aix2023 #PaxEx #HighLine
ATR is the world number one regional aircraft manufacturer with its ATR 42 and 72 aircraft the best-selling aircraft in the less than 90-seat market segment. The unifying vision of the company’s employees is to help everyone, no matter where they are in the world, to connect and develop in a responsible manner. Thanks to the efficiency of turboprop technology and the benefits of the company’s focus on continuous innovation, ATR aircraft open over 130 new routes every year on average, burn 45% less fuel and emit 45% less CO2 than regional jets. For all of these reasons, ATR aircraft have been chosen by some 200 companies in 100 countries around the world. ATR is a joint-venture between Airbus and Leonardo.