Flight Safety Connection TV: From the Repair Station to the Flight Deck
The theme of the forthcoming Flight Safety Connection TV broadcast is ‘From the repair station to the flight deck’. Whenever we read an investigation report it invariably starts in the flight deck. In this 1 hour broadcast we will consider a number of investigations where we can take lessons from the wider aviation system starting from repair and maintenance activities. We will also discuss incidents of inappropriate aircraft repairs and highlight the existing regulations and best practices to maximize your flight safety margins.
The broadcast will be hosted by:
- Mr. Domenico MELCHIORRE, Head of Customer Support
- Mrs. Mara SULIGNANO, Head of Fleet Technical Support
Joining Mara and Domenico will be:
- Mr. Paul JOUAS, Flight Safety Director, Accident / Incident Investigation
- Mr. Pascal GIAVARINI, Fleet Performance Manager
- Mr. Gilles GOMEZ, Maintenance Instructor, ATR Training Center
As previously the broadcast is open to all in spirit of sharing best practices within the flight safety community. We would be very happy to receive any questions you have in advance (via email@example.com) and during the broadcast (a dedicated interface will be available).
1st Slot: 16/11/2021 8:00am UTC, Toulouse 9:00am, Lagos 9:00am, Johannesburg 10:00am, Yangon 2:30pm, Jakarta 3:00pm, Kuala Lumpur 4:00pm, Manila 4:00pm, Tokyo 5:00pm, Auckland 9:00pm
2nd Slot: 16/11/2021 3:00pm UTC, Toulouse 4:00pm, Toronto 10:00am, Miami 10:00am, Bogota 10:00am, Sao Paulo 12:00pm, Lagos 4:00pm, Johannesburg 5:00pm
We look forward to your feedback.
Flight Safety Officer
* For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org